Wife, mother, teacher, active community member and a strong dedicated advocate for your rights.Continue Reading
NEWS / EVENTS
Recent and most up to date happenings about Kelly Fenton and her run for the House Seat.Continue Reading
Looking to get involved? Door knocking, posting yard signs, event hosting or making calls.Continue Reading
Woodbury is a one-of-a-kind community with great schools, hardworking families, and strong small businesses. My husband and I are proud to have raised our three children here. I’m running to represent our community in the Minnesota House of Representatives to protect our quality of life and give residents of Woodbury a voice for efficient, effective government at the Capitol.
As a former public school teacher, I had the privilege to see firsthand how our young people grow and thrive when they have the best tools. In the legislature, I’ll put our children first and support policies where they can work hard, play by the rules, and succeed now and in the future.
Kelly has dedicated many years to serving her community, including:
• Former Deputy Chair of the Republican Party of Minnesota
• Current Board Member (2009 – Present) and Past President of Minnesota Excellence in Public Service, a nine-month series, leadership and political training institute for women
• Member of the Philanthropic Educational Organization (1998-Present), an organization focused on providing scholarships for women’s education
• Board Member and Director of Tournaments (2006-2010) of the Woodbury Athletic Association and Traveling Baseball program
• Sustainer and Active Member (1993-Present) of the Junior League of St. Paul
• Confirmation Catechist at St. Ambrose of Woodbury Catholic Community
I look forward to working with you to create opportunities for all Minnesota families.